Work with the industry leader
Eon is the leader in Patient Management Software, one of the fastest-growing areas of healthcare enterprise sales. Our Patient Management Platform has some of the biggest clients in healthcare because we have a highly differentiated value proposition that is uniquely appealing to an enterprise: pre-built applications with a deeply configurable, no-code platform for integrated EPM throughout an organization.
As the leader in the EPM market, we are pioneering the applied use of Artificial Intelligence to enable next-generation health enterprises at organizations ranging from small integrated networks to Fortune 500 companies.
Eon is looking for an experienced detail-oriented and deadline-oriented accountant who will enhance our small Accounting department.
- Heavy Accounts Payable
- Prepare bank reconciliations and balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Prepare journal entries (JE)
- Prepare fixed asset month close depreciation and perform fixed asset vs. GL reconciliations.
- Assist in month-end and year-end closings.
- Ensure sales tax compliance.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly Sales & Use Tax and annual Property Taxes.
- Glean, compile, and summarize data.
- Assist in preparation cash forecast.
- Maintain various schedules and files for such items as commissions and bonus.
- Research discrepancies and escalate issues to meet close deadlines.
- Accounting estimates, etc.
- Participate in the documentation and update of processes and procedures and recommend changes for process improvement initiatives.
- Perform special projects, as required, to assist the company in achieving its goals and objectives.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline required.
- 1 to 2 years of full cycle Accounting required.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience with QuickBooks, etc.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and deadline-oriented
- Cooperative and service-oriented attitude; must be able to work under pressure and maintain a professional demeanor.
- Flexibility to handle a variety of tasks and shift priorities simultaneously.
- High level of initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision after training.
- Ability to use sound judgment to effectively solve problems within the scope of the position.
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to effectively interact with all levels of staff and external contacts; ability to work as an effective team member
If we still have your attention, here’s how to apply
If you’re interested, don’t delay. Get your resume to us.