Work with the industry leader
Eon is the leader in Patient Management Software, one of the fastest-growing areas of healthcare enterprise sales. Our Patient Management Platform has some of the biggest clients in healthcare because we have a highly differentiated value proposition that is uniquely appealing to an enterprise: pre-built applications with a deeply configurable, no-code platform for integrated EPM throughout an organization.
As the leader in the EPM market, we are pioneering the applied use of Artificial Intelligence to enable next-generation health enterprises at organizations ranging from small integrated networks to Fortune 500 companies.
This role will be a key contributor in the growth of Eon, by engaging with potential customers and working to move them through the sales process. This is a great opportunity to make an impact every day by influencing sales and driving revenue, ultimately making a difference in patient lives.
- Making outbound sales call to potential customers and tracking activity
- Responsible for the initial follow up of Sales Campaigns – includes calling opportunities after initial contact is made with the goal to book an initial briefing.
- Accurately document and manage all sales activities in our CRM (Hubspot)
- Conduct follow up activities with potential customers.
- Becoming proficient at Initial Briefings
- Generate, manage and close a growing pipeline of opportunities
- Build referrals, strengthen brand identity, and grow customer loyalty to the brand
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Degree in Business/Marketing preferred
- 2-5 years experience selling B2B
- Active listening skills
- Ability to establish rapport
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage your time
- Virtual sales presentations
- Previous Hubspot experience a plus
If we still have your attention, here’s how to apply
If you’re interested, don’t delay. Get your resume to us.