Work with the industry leader
Eon is the leader in Patient Management Software, one of the fastest-growing areas of healthcare enterprise sales. Our Patient Management Platform has some of the biggest clients in healthcare because we have a highly differentiated value proposition that is uniquely appealing to an enterprise: pre-built applications with a deeply configurable, no-code platform for integrated EPM throughout an organization.
As the leader in the EPM market, we are pioneering the applied use of Artificial Intelligence to enable next-generation health enterprises at organizations ranging from small integrated networks to Fortune 500 companies.
Eon is looking for a copywriter/technical writer with experience in the clinical space to create engaging content that is disseminated across various channels. This role will produce error-free content and have the skills and attention-to-detail to edit their own work. The ability to balance many projects simultaneously and seamlessly contribute to multiple aspects of the company’s marketing and product mix. A copywriter’s story-telling abilities should communicate the benefits of EON’s audience no matter the medium.
Responsible for content creation for sales and marketing purposes (slide decks, email campaigns, web content, etc.)
- 3-5 years of experience
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Powerful writing and editing skills
- Ability to juggle many projects and consistently deliver results despite competing priorities and distractions
- Ability to translate complicated medical and technical information into plain English
- Experience writing for patients, healthcare providers, and/or healthcare administrators is a major plus.
- Experience writing for small business/enterprise customers is a major plus.
If we still have your attention, here’s how to apply
If you’re interested, don’t delay. Get your resume to us.