The Eon Implementation Specialist is responsible for the planning, executing, monitoring and controlling and closure of all EonDirect software implementation efforts. The Implementation Project Manager is responsible for all communication, coordination and ownership of each step of the implementation process and must be able to build and maintain quality relationships with both internal and external resources and team mates.
- Manage and control all phases and aspects of the project lifecycle.
- Prepared to lead all customer facing meetings.
- Must be able to embrace and execute a customer centric approach in all implementation and support efforts.
- Coordinate internal resources, off site support and customer resources through each phase of the implementation process from discovery and kick off through go-live and project closure.
- Responsible for the building and maintenance of planning tools which are both customer facing and for internal use (JIRA).
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope.
- Own all communication both internal and external (with customer) regarding all issues that may be blockers to the overall project success or detrimental to the satisfaction of our customers.
- Own the defining and management of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Responsible for advocating for the customer in the overall implementation and prioritization process.
- Develop and monitor/control a detailed project plan to ensure and communicate progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques and communication of any change is agreed up.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 1 year of project management preferred
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal skills are required
Primary Performance Measurables
- Time to Value (70 day timeline from Kickoff to Clinical Go-Live).
- Test scores and participation in education/reading assignments and discussions.
- Implementation satisfaction scores above 90%.