Work with the industry leader
Eon is a leader in Patient Management Software, one of the fasting growing areas of healthcare enterprise software. Our Patient Management Platform has won some of the biggest accounts in healthcare because we have a highly differentiated value proposition that is uniquely appealing to an enterprise: pre-built applications with a deeply configurable, no-code platform for integrated EPM throughout an organization.
As the leader in the EPM market we are pioneering the applied use of Artificial Intelligence to enable next-generation health enterprises at organizations ranging from small integrated networks to U.S. government agencies and Fortune 100 companies.
Our team is growing and we are seeking an accomplished, articulate person with a strong background in the healthcare industry and technical customer support to join our bright, tight-knit team and help us change the healthcare industry.
How we help you make the most of your skills
Naturally, you’ll have the tenacity to work independently. But that doesn’t mean you won’t have our support. We provide full training on our process as well as our product ranges, and the pros and cons of different solutions. We’ll also train you in how to use our case management and quoting systems.
Your Team Lead is there to provide help when you need it, and leave you alone when you don’t!
This isn’t a sales role. You don’t have to do cold calling (we have a specialized inside sales team for that!) however we do expect you to help guide customers to come up with the best possible solution for their requirements.
What you need to bring to the table
If you don’t like talking to customers and vendors, this isn’t the role for you. But if you have the ability to quickly pick up our product portfolio and go that extra mile to deliver outstanding customer service, you’ll settle into this role just fine.
- Customer service or inside sales experience. You know how to work with customers to give and provide information and resolve issues. A resume glowing with outstanding references and applicable experience will go a long way to securing this role.
- Comfortable communicating directly with clients. This is a customer facing role: the way we speak with customers is via chat, email or over the phone. You know how to sound professional and maintain your calm.
- You’re inquisitive. You have a passion for learning about products and can articulate them with perfection to customers.
- CRM and ERP Experience. You have experience with a ticketing system (ideally Jira) and interacting with ERP systems. (Of course, we also provide training on how we use our systems)
- You’re organized. There’s a difference between saying you’re organized and actually being organized.
- The ability to have a laugh and work as part of a team. What’s the point if you can’t have an occasional laugh and bit of fun with your work friends!
“So what’s in it for me,” you ask?
We pride ourselves for being a culture-based company buzzing with high-energy. Aside from the enthusiastic environment, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- EIP Equity plan in a profitable and fast-growing cloud software company
- Referral bonuses
- Generous vacation and flexible work schedules
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Awesome team members
If you’re interested, don’t delay. Get your resume to us.