The Eon Support Specialist is responsible for the responsive and effective routing of all inbound issue reports and service requests to internal and third party support resources. The Eon Support Specialist must be able to foster relationships with both clients and internal resources to ensure rapid and effective issue support. In addition to service desk responsibilities the Eon Support Specialist will be responsible for augmenting product development and implementation tasks as assigned.
- Manage all assigned tasks to ensure on time delivery and complete execution.
- Foster quality relationships with customer contacts (end user, technical, support etc) as well as internal resources to ensure efficient and complete delivery of assigned/reported tasks.
- Must adopt a customer centric approach to all issue resolution efforts and assigned tasks.
- Participate in and contribute to all necessary implementation, support, process improvement and team meetings to ensure every opportunity for coordination is leveraged and all necessary communication is made.
- Own all customer sourced issue routing/reporting via the proper process in a timely manner with complete information ensuring a positive outcome for the customer.
- Ensure all assigned implementation tasks are executed completely within the assigned time frame.
- Own coordination and communication with customers for all issue troubleshooting.
- Ensure responsive, clear and complete communications via any necessary means ie Intercom, JIRA and email.
- Responsible for advocating for the customer in the overall implementation and issue resolution processes.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Healthcare experience preferred
- 1 year of experience working in a service desk capacity preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal skills are required
Primary Performance Measurables
- Customer satisfaction scores averaging above 90%
- Issue resolution averaging less than 5 days