Thrive with Eon
Are you an experienced software sales rep who is successful, motivated, smart, energetic, and looking for a rewarding position in a growing, profitable and dynamic company?
Eon is looking for sales leaders that thrive working in multiple domains, with unique business challenges requiring sophisticated solution design.
Why Join Eon?
- Eon is a leader in Patient Management Software, one of the fasting growing areas of healthcare enterprise sales
- The Eon Patient Management Platform has won some of the biggest accounts in healthcare.
- Eon has a highly differentiated value proposition that is uniquely appealing to an enterprise: pre-built applications with a deeply configurable, no-code platform for integrated EPM throughout an organization.
- Eon is pioneering the applied use of Artificial Intelligence to enable next-generation health enterprises at organizations ranging from small integrated networks to U.S. government agencies and Fortune 100 companies.
- We guarantee our customer’s success, and you too will be successful with Eon.
As the leader in the EPM market, Eon is winning many deals and looking to hire the best sales talent to meet this demand with a competitive compensation plan that rewards over achievement.
This is a software sales role responsible for developing new and nurturing existing clients for Eon’s core business software solutions. Your responsibilities will include working with customers and prospects to analyze their requirements and propose solutions, provide functionality and pricing information, prepare and present sales presentations and demos, and respond to RFPs/RFIs.
You must thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, and willing to wear multiple hats.
- Sell the product!
- Make customers happy!
- Develop and lead sales opportunities from inception to close
- Interact directly with prospects to address business, functionality, and technical questions
- Be the expert that articulates Eon’s expertise and capabilities
- Provide technical, value-based demonstrations of the product configured to an organization’s requirements and use cases
- Prepare pricing/sales quotations
- Respond to RFP’s and RFI’s
- Manage and lead proof of concept evaluations
- Provide market and customer feedback to feed our product and service roadmap
- Perform sales related tasks as needed, such as developing sales support documents and demonstrations
Required Qualifications and Experience
- 2-5 years of software sales or consulting experience in enterprise B2B sales
- Cloud software/SaaS full sales cycle experience
- BS/BA or related industry field sales experience
- Experience with value selling and other leading solution sales techniques
- Experience scoping, managing and executing demonstrations and proof of concepts
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation and writing skills
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution
- Passion for customer services and sales
- Willingness to travel (up to 20%)
- For remote workers: home office or space suitable for daily work
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary with monthly commissions
- Health insurance
- EIP Equity plan in a profitable and fast-growing cloud software company
- Referral bonuses
- Generous vacation and flexible work schedules
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Awesome team members